WHWCC10-44H Salt Free Water Softener Only
This robust salt free water softening system is ideal for large families with large homes, capable of treating up to 25 grains of total hardness at up to 10 gallons per minute. Those with automatic irrigation systems for landscaping should consider this option, as gallons per minute of flow is increased when operating the sprinkler system.
Is your Well Water Quality good but contains a high level of hardness minerals? If that is the case, this is the system for you!
- Capacity/Lifetime: 5 Years
- Max Gallons per Minute: 12gpm
- PSI Loss: less than 1
- Pre-Filter Dimensions: 7-3/4″D x 14″H
- Tank Dimensions: 10″D x 47″H
- Max Hardness Level: 25 grains per gallon
- pH Range: 6.5 – 9.5
- Iron Max: .5ppm
- Hydrogen Sulfide: Free
- Manganese: .05ppm
- Salinity Max: 35,000ppm
WHWCC-H Series Salt Free Water Softener for Well Water Features & Benefits:
- Virtually no drop in water pressure
- Virtually Maintenance Free, Requires no electricity
- All components & media are NSF Certified
- Utilizes Template Assisted Crystallization Media, conditioning up to 25 grains of total hardness
- Earth Friendly! Features include biodegradable or recyclable medias, no waste water, no backwashing, chemical free, salt free & refillable
Don’t know if your have Chlorine or Chloramines….? Send us your Zip Code & we’ll check and see what your Municipal Water Treatment Facility reporting.
– Email us: [email protected] Live Chat or Call Us @ 1-888-471-4325
Alternatively, if you prefer to research yourself, visit the website of your Municipal Water Provider and review their Annual Water Quality Report (also called Consumer Confidence Report in some cases). When Chloramine is used instead of Free Chlorine, they’ll list the Disinfectant on the report as “Chloramines”, “MonoChloramine”, “Total Chlorine” or “Combined Chlorine”. If you can’t find the information regarding whether Chlorine or Chloramine is added to the water as a disinfectant, you can give the Municipal Plant a call to confirm. Of course, we’d be happy to do this for you as as well, simply provide us your zip code and we’ll do the rest!