WHCC7-35 Wide Spectrum Whole House Water Filter
Featuring a slim design 7″D x 35″H housing, this space efficient system is ideal for 2-5 person homes under 3,500 square feet. The WHCC7-35 offers amazing performance, at an unbelievable price.
Fitting Size: 1″ Inlet/Outlet Ports
Capacity/Lifetime: 5 Years or 300,000 gallons
Max Gallons per Minute: 8gpm
PSI Loss: less than 1psi
Tank Dimensions: 7″D x 35″H
10 Year Warranty on Housing
WHCC7-35 Wide Spectrum Model Features & Benefits:
- Provides pure, delicious water without removing essential minerals
- Virtually no drop in water pressure
- Maintenance Free, Requires no electricity
- Bacteriostatic! Prevents the growth of bacteria, mold & algae
- All components & media are NSF Certified
- Filters a wide spectrum of contaminants from your water source including chlorine, lead, heavy metals, trihalomethanes (THM’s), disinfectant by products (DPBs), sulfur, iron, hydrogen sulfide, herbicides, pesticides and many types of pharmaceuticals
- Earth Friendly! Biodegradable or recyclable filtration media, waste water free, electricity free, chemical free, salt free & refillable housing
Don’t know if your have Chlorine or Chloramines….? Send us your Zip Code & we’ll check and see what your Municipal Water Treatment Facility reporting.
– Email us: [email protected] Live Chat or Call Us @ 1-888-471-4325
Alternatively, if you prefer to research yourself, visit the website of your Municipal Water Provider and review their Annual Water Quality Report (also called Consumer Confidence Report in some cases). When Chloramine is used instead of Free Chlorine, they’ll list the Disinfectant on the report as “Chloramines”, “MonoChloramine”, “Total Chlorine” or “Combined Chlorine”. If you can’t find the information regarding whether Chlorine or Chloramine is added to the water as a disinfectant, you can give the Municipal Plant a call to confirm. Of course, we’d be happy to do this for you as as well, simply provide us your zip code and we’ll do the rest!