WHCC7-13-DTF Wide Spectrum + Pro Upgrade, Advanced Whole House Water Filter
Cutting Edge, Dual Tank Design utilizing the latest advancements in purification media in a patented multi stage design. Featuring 7″D x 13″H tank style housings, this incredibly compact system offers amazing performance, at an unbelievable price.
Capacity/Lifetime: 3 Years or 150,000 gallons
Max Gallons per Minute: 6gpm
PSI Loss: less than 1psi
Tank Dimensions (x2): 7″D x 13″H
10 Year Warranty on Housing
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
WHCC7-13-DTF Wide Spectrum Model Features & Benefits:
- Provides pure, delicious water without removing essential minerals
- Virtually no drop in water pressure
- Maintenance Free, Requires no electricity
- Bacteriostatic! Prevents the growth of bacteria, mold & algae
- All components & media are NSF Certified
- Filters a wide spectrum of contaminants from your water source including chlorine, lead, heavy metals, trihalomethanes (THM’s), disinfectant by products (DPBs), sulfur, iron, hydrogen sulfide, herbicides, pesticides and many types of pharmaceuticals
- Earth Friendly! Features include biodegradable or recyclable medias, no waste water, no backwashing, chemical free, salt free & refillable
- CLICK HERE TO ORDER REPLACEMENT FILTERS
How The WHCC7-13-DTF Wide Spectrum Filter & Salt Free Softener Works:
Salt Free Water Softening & Scale prevention! Unlike traditional salt based water softeners, CuZn Salt Free Systems won’t make your water feel slimy, have hair flattening effects, strip beneficial minerals or add salt to your water. If you have 8 grains of hardness or more, consider one one of our High Hardness Systems.
Our technologically advanced salt free Anti-Scale Medias are an innovative solution that prevents all of the negative effects of calcium and magnesium, while allowing the positive health benefits to remain by not removing the calcium and magnesium. Within a water system, calcium and magnesium can adhere to plumbing and water appliances by forming crystalline scale structures. Untreated, these minerals become hard, interfere with heat transfer and eventually cause loss of water flow and pressure. Untreated hardness can increase your home’s energy bill up to 20%!
KDF reshapes these hardness ions so they cannot adhere to each other or to the inside of plumbing. Instead the calcium and magnesium ions remain soluble in the water, thus preventing scale while adding life to the water.
*In some cases harsh detergents, high in chlorine/bleach or phosphates can cause mineral like deposits to form on dishes. To avoid this issue use Jet Dry or similar product, reduce the amount of harsh detergent used or best of all – Use an Eco Friendly brand
Replace the WHCC7-13 every 150,000 gallons or 3 years, whichever comes first
Check your water bill to calculate how much water your home uses every year
- FOR EXAMPLE: If use around 5,000 gallons a month, multiply (5,000) times (12) and you’ll find that your using roughly 60,000 gallons a year.
How Select the Correct Whole House Water Filtration System:
STEP 1: All the products on our website that are designated “Wide Spectrum” are designed for use with water that has been treated with chlorine. All products on our website listed as “Chloramine Wide Spectrum” are designed for use with water that has been treated with Chloramine. Determining if your water is treated with chlorine or chloramine is the first step.
STEP 2: Determine if your water is considered to have “High Total Hardness” (above 8 grains of Total Hardness or 137ppm of Total Hardness). Our Wide Spectrum & Chloramine Wide Spectrum Model Whole House Filters are capable of conditioning hardness up to 8 grains. If your water contains “High Hardness” we recommend adding a Salt Free Water Softening for High Hardness tank to your system.
Left unconditioned, high hardness can cause damage by building up scale in the plumbing & appliances throughout your home. Our revolutionary Salt-Free Softening Technology conditions hardness minerals to prevent scale while allowing the beneficial hardness minerals to remain in the water.
Don’t know if you have Chloramine, Fluoride, High Hardness, etc….? If you provide your zip code, We’ll check and see what your Municipal Water Treatment Facility is reporting.
- Email us: [email protected] Live Chat or Call Us @ 1-888-471-4325