WHBB3-20A Arsenic Well Water Filtration System
Well Check Test Kit Results or Test Reports Already Performed with Detailed Metals Analysis Must Be Provided to CuZn Water Systems Prior to Purchasing this System. Arsenic Filtration May Require Pre-Filtration Depending on Well Water Quality.
- Capacity for Arsenic Removal (III & V): 100,000 gallons @ 10ppb
- FHBB-101 Pre-Sediment Filter included with purchase
- WHBB3 Dims: 7 -3/4″ X 36″ X 24″
- FHBB-101 Dims: 7 3/4″ X 14″
- Easy to refill, cartridge style system
- Bacteriostatic, prevents bio film, mold, bacteria & algae growth
- All components & media are NSF Certified
- 10 year pro-rated warranty on housing
- Made in USA
Don’t know if your have Chlorine or Chloramines….? Send us your Zip Code & we’ll check and see what your Municipal Water Treatment Facility reporting.
– Email us: [email protected] Live Chat or Call Us @ 1-888-471-4325
Alternatively, if you prefer to research yourself, visit the website of your Municipal Water Provider and review their Annual Water Quality Report (also called Consumer Confidence Report in some cases). When Chloramine is used instead of Free Chlorine, they’ll list the Disinfectant on the report as “Chloramines”, “MonoChloramine”, “Total Chlorine” or “Combined Chlorine”. If you can’t find the information regarding whether Chlorine or Chloramine is added to the water as a disinfectant, you can give the Municipal Plant a call to confirm. Of course, we’d be happy to do this for you as as well, simply provide us your zip code and we’ll do the rest!