UC-50 Under Counter Water Filter (Wide Spectrum and Chloramine)
The CuZn UC-50 Under Counter Water Filter
On Sale now! 50% off
- Lifetime: replace every 25,000 gallons or 3 years, whichever comes first. If you select the chloramine model, replace that unit every 15,000 gallons or 1.5 years, whichever comes first
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons per minute
- Easily installed in a just a few minutes! No tools, plumber or handyman needed
- No drop in water pressure
- Costs .01 cents per gallon of delicious, better quality water than bottled, on demand from your kitchen sink
- 3 year pro-rated warranty
- 11″ tall x 4″ in diameter
- Made in USA
UC-50 designed for use with Chloramine treated water available:
The UC-50 works beneath any home or office sink to filter up to 25,000 gallons of cold water on demand! Using a combination of patented trace minerals KDF-55 (Copper-Zinc) which has been tested to NSF standard 42 and 61, high purity acid washed coconut shell carbon & sediment filter membranes. Our Chloramine models utilize KDF-85, catalytic acid washed coconut shell carbon, zeolite & sediment filter membranes.
This system will remove and/or reduce chlorine, chloramine, heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, many types of pharmaceuticals, sediment, algae, molds, scale, bad taste, odors, and other undesirable contaminants that may effect the quality of your water supply. And unlike carbon only filters, bacteria can’t grow inside the bacteriostatic CuZn filters.
This filter is maintenance free and installs in about 10 minutes, hooking up to the cold water supply – when you turn on the cold water it’s all CuZn pure!
Don’t know if your have Chlorine or Chloramines….? We’ll check and see what your Municipal Water Treatment Facility reporting. You could also try searching “your town + state” annual water quality report
– Email us: [email protected] , live chat, or Call Us @ 1-888-471-4325