The Bath Ball Tub Faucet Water Filter (as seen in Gaiam)
The Bath Ball Tub Faucet Water Filter
- Helps Alleviate Water Quality Issues that May Contribute to Irritation while Bathing for Up To 12 Months Once Activated
- Enjoy Conditioned Water for Smoother Skin and Softer Hair. Great for Sensitive Skin
- Easy to Replace Filter, Improved Strap Design March 2016, New Flow Rate Extender Funnel (To Reduce Overflow) Added 2018. Questions!? Contact CuZn’s Customer Support Team @ 800.345.PURE (7873)
- The Bath Ball’s Purification Process, Utilizing KDF-55 Filtration Media for the BB-104 Standard Model & KDF-85 Filtration Media for The BB-104-85 Chloramine Model (Search “KDF Fluid Treatment” to Learn More), Purifies the Water Without Removing Health Beneficial Hardness Minerals, a TDS or PPM Meter IS NOT an Effective Way of Monitoring this Type of Filtration System
- Patented FilterFoam® PowerDisk™ Non-Carbon Based Filtration Media That’s Non-Toxic and Recyclable.
- Lifetime Warranty on housing
The CuZn™ Bath Ball™ is for people who want a quick, mess-free way to fill their bathtub with more enjoyable water for bathing & washing purposes. The CuZn Bath Ball’s filtration process utilizes KDF-55 Filtration Media Technology (Search “KDF Fluid Treatment” to Learn More) that is designed and produced exclusively for CuZn’s Bath Ball Water Filter System. The new KDF-55 Filter Media Disc inside The Bath Ball Water Filter is more efficient than granular filtration media alternatives. Unlike granular media filters that require a disposable plastic cartridge housing, The CuZn Bath Ball Water Filter’s KDF-55 Filter Media Disc is an eco-friendly solution that is 100% high value recyclable material and does not require a disposable plastic housing. The Bath Ball Water Filter is designed to alleviate water quality issues that may contribute to dry, itchy, flaky skin, brittle hair, eye, lung and sinus irritation. Enjoy a more pleasant bathing experience, smoother skin & softer hair with The CuZn Bath Ball Water Filter! Compact filter systems like The Bath Ball Water Filter are NOT SUITABLE for addressing serious water quality issues like High Iron, Extreme Hardness, Rust or Sediment most commonly found in untreated private well water supplies. In order to properly address serious water quality issues, a larger Whole House Water Treatment System is required. If you’ve got serious water quality issues, contact CuZn’s Customer Support Team at 800.345.PURE (7873) for free quote and recommendation for a suitable Whole House Water Treatment today!
Click here to view instructions: Bath Ball Installation
How to choose whether you need a Chlorine or Chloramine model Bath Ball Water Filter:
Chlorine is and has been the standard sanitizer that all municipal water treatment systems add to tap water since the 1920s. Recently however, some treatment centers have started adding chloramines to tap water. Chloramines are a compound of chlorine & ammonia and can cause premature expiration of the standard BB-104 Chlorine Model Bath Ball Water Filter. For best results, if your water is treated with the alternative Chloramine disinfectant, we’d recommend that you select the BB-104-85 Model is the designed to perform better and last longer when Chloramine is present.
Want to make sure? We’ll check and see what your Municipal Water Treatment Facility is adding to your water.
Email us: [email protected] Live Chat or Call Us @ 1-888-471-4325