The Bath Ball Tub Faucet Water Filter (as seen in Gaiam)
The Bath Ball Tub Faucet Water Filter
- Helps Alleviate Water Quality Issues that May Contribute to Irritation while Bathing for Up To 12 Months Once Activated
- Enjoy Conditioned Water for Smoother Skin and Softer Hair. Great for Sensitive Skin
- Easy to Replace Filter, Improved Strap Design March 2016, New Flow Rate Extender Funnel (To Reduce Overflow) Added 2018. Questions!? Contact CuZn’s Customer Support Team @ 800.345.PURE (7873)
- The Bath Ball’s Purification Process, Utilizing KDF-55 Filtration Media for the BB-104 Standard Model & KDF-85 Filtration Media for The BB-104-85 Chloramine Model (Search “KDF Fluid Treatment” to Learn More), Purifies the Water Without Removing Health Beneficial Hardness Minerals, a TDS or PPM Meter IS NOT an Effective Way of Monitoring this Type of Filtration System
- Patented FilterFoam® PowerDisk™ Non-Carbon Based Filtration Media That’s Non-Toxic and Recyclable.
- Lifetime Warranty on housing
The CuZn™ Bath Ball™ is for people who want a quick, mess-free way to fill their bathtub with more enjoyable water for bathing & washing purposes. The CuZn Bath Ball’s filtration process utilizes KDF-55 Filtration Media Technology (Search “KDF Fluid Treatment” to Learn More) that is designed and produced exclusively for CuZn’s Bath Ball Water Filter System. The new KDF-55 Filter Media Disc inside The Bath Ball Water Filter is more efficient than granular filtration media alternatives. Unlike granular media filters that require a disposable plastic cartridge housing, The CuZn Bath Ball Water Filter’s KDF-55 Filter Media Disc is an eco-friendly solution that is 100% high value recyclable material and does not require a disposable plastic housing. The Bath Ball Water Filter is designed to alleviate water quality issues that may contribute to dry, itchy, flaky skin, brittle hair, eye, lung and sinus irritation. Enjoy a more pleasant bathing experience, smoother skin & softer hair with The CuZn Bath Ball Water Filter! Compact filter systems like The Bath Ball Water Filter are NOT SUITABLE for addressing serious water quality issues like High Iron, Extreme Hardness, Rust or Sediment most commonly found in untreated private well water supplies. In order to properly address serious water quality issues, a larger Whole House Water Treatment System is required. If you’ve got serious water quality issues, contact CuZn’s Customer Support Team at 800.345.PURE (7873) for free quote and recommendation for a suitable Whole House Water Treatment today!
Click here to view instructions: Bath Ball Installation
How to choose whether you need a Chlorine or Chloramine model Bath Ball Water Filter:
Chlorine is and has been the standard sanitizer that all municipal water treatment systems add to tap water since the 1920s. Recently however, some treatment centers have started adding chloramines to tap water. Chloramines are a compound of chlorine & ammonia and can cause premature expiration of the standard BB-104 Chlorine Model Bath Ball Water Filter. For best results, if your water is treated with the alternative Chloramine disinfectant, we’d recommend that you select the BB-104-85 Model is the designed to perform better and last longer when Chloramine is present.
Want to make sure? We’ll check and see what your Municipal Water Treatment Facility is adding to your water.
Email us: [email protected] Live Chat or Call Us @ 1-888-471-4325
How does an infrared sauna work?
The idea behind infrared therapy is to heat your body directly with infrared heat. In a traditional sauna you are just sitting in a hot room, 180-220 degrees. In an infrared sauna, the infrared is heating your body directly and 20% of the heat is heating the air. The idea is to increase thermal energy in the body so you want the infrared on your front core and your back core.
The infrared heat increases thermal energy and temporarily stimulates your lymphatic system, immune system and your cardiovascular system. Your bodies response to that is to sweat profusely.
In addition to the infrared heat triggering a profuse sweat, the water in our body also resonate with far infrared heat and this also helps with the detoxification process.
With this in mind, you now understand why we stress the importance of both front and back wall heaters in an infrared sauna. If you do not have front heaters in your sauna, you will not raise your core body temperature as well and you will not receive as much of the desired effect. All of our Clearlight Infrared Sauna™ models have heaters all around you… on your front, back, sides, legs and feet.
What are the benefits of a cedar sauna?
The traditional sauna has been made predominately from close grain cedar for many obvious reasons:
1) Cedar wood is soft wood that resists the cracking and splitting caused by the heating up and cooling down in the sauna. No sauna wood lasts longer than cedarwood.
2) Cedar wood contains aromatic oils that are known for their healing and cleansing properties to aid detoxification during the sauna. Cedarwood can also help disperse excess fluids throughout the body.
3) Cedar wood is naturally anti-fungal and anti-bacterial owing to the unique properties of the cedar oil. This is especially important in the sauna where bodies, moisture and heat combine to make the environment perfect for molds and bacteria.
4) Cedar wood is one of the most beautiful woods available ranging from a very light honey to a deep walnut shade.
5) Cedar wood smells good and gives you a true experience. “Non-aromatic” cedar is used in sauna construction and the cedar scent is very subtle and satisfying to the senses.
6) Cedar wood can be easily sanded inside the sauna to remove any stains caused by perspiration and to bring back the fresh cedar smell.
7) There is a lot of misinformation about cedar wood on the internet. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) put it best in their September, 1993 report:
“EPA believes it is unnecessary to regulate these products because they pose little or no risk to human health or the environment…EPA is not aware of any evidence of injury to human health or the environment due to their use.”
Cedar is non-toxic according to the Regulatory Information for Cedar from the Environmental Protection Agency(EPA) and World Health Organization(WHO). Click Here for the report.
See the following report from an independent testing lab regarding Western Red Cedar and toxicity. Click here for the report.
Please note that an extremely small percentage of the population cannot tolerate the smell of cedar wood. These people have multiple chemical sensitivities(MCS). These people cannot as a rule tolerate any aromatic oils, perfumes, shampoos or herbs. We recommend our North American Basswood Saunas for these people.
What are the benefits of a basswood sauna?
North American Basswood is a “white” wood with a yellow to whitish color. Basswood has a very dense cellular structure making it stronger, more stable and sweat resistant. It is also resistant to cracking and splitting.
Basswood is also considered hypoallergenic. It has almost no odor and is one of the only woods not considered a “sensitizer” for people with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities.
How long is the warranty on my Jacuzzi infrared sauna?
We take pride in being one of the few companies that provides you with a limited lifetime warranty for residential use on the entire sauna – heaters, wood, controls and electrical. Your sauna is built in a modular fashion so replacing parts is easy. We only use the highest quality materials in each Clearlight Infrared Sauna™ model to minimize the possibility of warranty issues. Very few infrared sauna companies offer this type of complete lifetime warranty.
For commercial use, we offer a complete 5 year warranty on the entire sauna.
Will I need to hire an electrician?
Standard household electrical outlets are 120 volts. Most are rated at 15 amps and some, like bathrooms or kitchens, may be rated at 20 amps.
Clearlight Infrared Sauna™ models run on either 120v or 240v depending on the sauna model and the size of the sauna. Please review the specification for the model you are interested in to see the electrical requirement or contact a Jacuzzi® Sauna specialist at 800.798.1779.
Many of our sauna models will plug into any standard household outlet. Many models require you to hire an electrician to install the proper electrical circuit.
What is the optimum infrared wavelengths of an infrared sauna?
The infrared wavelengths of a far infrared heater is determined by the surface temperature of the heater itself. The lower the surface temperature of the heater, the longer the infrared wave and the more beneficial the infrared heat will be.
Our large True Wave™ far infrared heaters run at an optimal 180-200°F surface temperature producing exceptional quality far infrared heat. This means our heaters produce the majority of the infrared heat in the vital wave range of 6 to 12 microns with a good portion of wavelengths at 9.4 microns, the optimal absorption range of far infrared by the human body.
Only our True Wave™ heaters combine the high infrared output of ceramic with long wave carbon infrared heat to produce the most effective infrared heaters available. You can only find this combination in Jacuzzi® infrared saunas!
Our True Wave™ Full Spectrum infrared heaters are powerful 500 watt heaters that produce near, mid and far infrared. Adding in full spectrum therapy to your Clearlight Sauna® will enhance the benefits if our far infrared heaters. You will get more benefit faster in a full spectrum infrared sauna.
Do you just sell your True Wave™ infrared heaters individually?
Absolutely. We have designed an infrared heater kit and control system so you can install our True Wave™ heaters in your already existing sauna or one you are building yourself. You can even install these in that small room you’ve always wanted to convert into a sauna.
The heater package consists of enough heaters for your designated space, digital keypad control and power supply, all necessary cables, cedar wood, lights and accessories. Just give us a call at 800.798.1779 x 850. We are happy to spec out a far infrared heater system that will work for your space. You can also click here for more information on our heater kits and submit your room dimensions for a quote.
Is infrared heat safe?
Infrared heat is completely safe and all objects give off and receive infrared heat. In fact, it is so safe, hospitals use similar heaters to warm newborns. Infrared is a part of nature and essential for life.
The human body gives off and receives infrared in the far infrared band. When a mother rubs a babies stomach to relieve pain, it is the infrared heat from her hand that is causing the healing effect. We have tuned our True Wave™ heaters to give off far infrared in this same range for maximum absorption by your body and for maximum therapeutic benefits.
Can I put my Jacuzzi® infrared sauna outside?
Yes, all Clearlight Infrared Sauna™ Models can be used outside with our optional water proof cover. Because we use high-pressure bindings and precision hand craftsmanship, our sauna cabinetry can endure outdoor humidity and dryness as long as you protect it with our waterproof cover.
Infrared saunas are designed to heat the human body, not the air. Only about 20% of the heat from our heaters goes to heat the air. Because of this, if you live in a place where the temperature gets below 40° F, we don’t recommend putting the sauna outside. It will take much longer for the cabin to warm up and it will not get as hot. Please consult one of our infrared sauna specialists for more information about putting your sauna outside.
How is my Jacuzzi® infrared sauna shipped?
Your new Jacuzzi® infrared sauna™ will generally arrive in your state within 7-10 days from the date it leaves our warehouse in Northern California. As part of our commitment to exceptional customer service, we ship every Clearlight Infrared Sauna model with a few higher levels of service.
First, our freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment to deliver your sauna. There is no worry that your sauna will arrive unexpectedly.
Second, your sauna will be delivered on a truck with a lift gate to ensure that any possibility of freight damage is minimized.
Third, the delivery driver will move your sauna off of the truck with a pallet jack and move it as far as they can roll it.
At this point, just open up the boxes and move the wall panels into place. Setup time for all of our Clearlight Sauna® models is about 45-90 minutes depending on the size and the model.
Installation service is available. If you need your sauna delivered into your house or up or down stairs, please just give us a call.
Can I receive constant infrared heat from my Jacuzzi® sauna?
Yes. The ideal way to use any infrared sauna is to have the infrared heaters on the entire time producing the optimal infrared heat you desire.
Infrared heat is most effective at lower temperatures as sweat oils secrete at lower temperatures and this sweat is different than water sweat. Your Clearlight Infrared Sauna™ is designed to heat your body more so than to heat the cabin (about 80% of the heat heats your body and 20% of the heat heats the sauna cabin). The following is our recommendation for use of your sauna:
1) Turn your sauna on and warm it up for about 10-15 minutes. The True Wave™ heaters in your sauna will reach their optimal operating temperature in this amount of time.
2) After this short warm up time, get in the sauna and turn the thermostat up very high to ensure the heaters stay on continuously during your session. Generally, your infrared sauna session will range in temperature between 100 – 125°F.
3) Sit back and enjoy your sauna session. Since the key to infrared therapy is heating your body core, you will find that you sweat more sitting up in the sauna with your back lined up with the back wall heaters heating your body core from the back. This positions you in such a way that the front wall heaters will be heating your front body core.
4) During your session the temperature will slowly climb inside the sauna cabin. Remember, your Clearlight Infrared Sauna is heating your body more so than heating the air.
5) Stay Well Hydrated. We emphasize this because it is essential to stay well hydrated when using your sauna. It is estimated that 70% of people are dehydrated. When you are dehydrated, your body holds on to water and will not allow you to sweat very much. It is recommended to drink water before you get in the sauna and bring a quart of water into the sauna with you and drink it during your session.
Don’t be fooled by other manufacturers that offer constant infrared heat by reducing the output of their heaters. At the reduced output you are not receiving optimal infrared heat.
How do I maintain my Jacuzzi® infrared sauna?
Jacuzzi® infrared saunas require very little cleaning, and there are no regular maintenance tasks or parts to replace. Infrared saunas provide dry heat; the only moisture produced is from your own perspiration. The enclosed cabins keep out dust and dirt. The ceramic compound in our True Wave heaters naturally produces a lot of negative ions that help purify the air. Treat the exterior like any piece of fine furniture. You can wipe the interior down with a sauna cleaner that we offer one or you can make your own.
• Use towels on the bench and underneath your feet.
• If you notice excess moisture after a session, you can wipe off any excess perspiration or crack the door or roof vent and keep the sauna running for a few minutes.
• If needed, you can wipe your sauna down occasionally. Use a moist towel – don’t spray directly onto the heater panels. Use our sauna cleaner or make your own: A few drops of a high quality essential oil in water (examples are Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Arborvitae, Lavender, Lemon – your choice); a solution of 1T baking soda in a gallon of water. For Basswood models, you can use a weak solution of hydrogen peroxide or Tea Tree oil in water.
• For locations with high use such as clinics and spas, we offer a No VOC varnish to use inside the sauna and waterproof bench pads.
• Use your vaccum hand attachment if you want to clean dust or debris from your sauna.
• Perspiration stains don’t affect your sauna’s performance. If you eventually get perspiration stains that you would like to remove it’s easily done by lightly sanding.
For more information or questions, please contact us!
SAUNA SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY