***Due to high demand, current lead times on Synergy Portable saunas are 4-6 weeks. If it is out of stock, please feel free to make a pre-order online or by talking to one of our Home Wellness Specialists. Learn more about the terms and conditions of your pre-order HERE.
The Synergy Sauna™ is a portable, affordable, full-spectrum infrared Sauna made from Bamboo fabric, providing deep, penetrating and detoxifying therapeutic heat - perfect for small spaces and/or infrared sauna therapy on the go.
Weighing only 19 lbs, this portable sauna reaches a top temperature of 140°F within 5 minutes through ULTRA LOW EMF, ULTRA LOW ELF carbon heating panels.
Enjoy the protection from electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and extremely low frequencies (ELFs), also known as electric fields. Our carbon heating panels are ULTRA LOW EMF panels (less than 1 mG on average) and ULTRA LOW ELF (average 150mV to 200mV).
The Synergy Sauna™ emits real full spectrum (near and far) infrared rays with wavelengths between 7 and 14 micrometers (μm) or between 7,000 and 14,000 Nano meters (nm), which is the beneficial range for humans (the longer penetrating waves). Since the human body is made up of 60-75% water, it absorbs infrared the best (the deepest heat penetration) at 9 μm. The Synergy Sauna™ is between 4 and 14 μm.
1 Year Warranty. 30-day Return Policy.
***If you live outside the US, you will need the 220V Sauna International Version
- Made from Bamboo Fabric, not synthetic materials
- Can be used in the privacy of your living environment without the need for large spaces and special communications to work it.
- Temperature Control for interior and foot section
- Ultra Low EMF heating panels: < 0.3 milligauss * 87% Spectral Emissivity (87% infrared and 13% heat) Heating panels have black tourmaline stones every 4 inches on a grid to further combat EMF’s.
- Foot Heating Pad: Separate control with green tourmaline stones.
- 1 Year Warranty. 30-day Return Policy.
- Ozone/Negative Ion Generator: Creates ozone to keep the interior of the sauna clean and negative ion generator to supply negative ions.
- Size: (Open) 30 3/4 x 21 x 41 in. | (Folded) 30 3/4 x 6 x 41 in.
- Weight: 24.15 lbs.
- Temperature Range: 113°-140°F
- Infrared Energy Density: 456 Watts/square meter at 99F
- Timer Range: 5 to 95 minutes
- Input Voltage: 110V AC (Power Supply does emit EMF’s. As you move away from the power supply the EMF’s lessen greatly.
- Output Power: 1000W (max)
Whenever you detox your body through sweating, especially with the use of a sauna, it is important to:
- Remain properly hydrated! Ideally, with Echo® H2 Water.
- Replenish minerals lost through sweating!
Some users report using the sauna at a lower temperature of 110-125 degrees Fahrenheit for the first 20 minutes and then raising the temperature to around 135 degrees Fahrenheit to produce a more profuse sweat for the final 10 minutes.
Although not necessary, some users find showering prior to using their sauna results in a faster and heavier sweat and a more invigorating experience. It can also stimulate your body’s circulation even before entering the sauna.