Rosita Extra Virgin Ratfish Liver Oil
Our family continues to create ratfish liver oil today, to share its rich, ancient nutrients with people who are passionate about real food supplements.
When you try a bottle, you’ll experience:
100% ratfish liver oil, wild-caught from the pristine Norwegian fjords.
Unprocessed, raw and additive-free.
A concentration alkylglycerols (biologically active lipids) of up to 33%.
Only naturally occurring vitamin A and vitamin D.
The powerful antioxidant, alpha-tocopherol (naturally occuring vitamin E).
A full spectrum of omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA.
A fresh bottle that lasts, due to the vitamin E profile.
Handcrafted in small batches.
A mild, buttery taste.
Pure: Contains 100% naturally occurring nutrients: vitamins A, D and E, a full spectrum of omega fatty acids and alkylglycerols; no synthetic vitamins.
Sustainable: Authentic ratfish are caught on our own fishing boats in Norway.
Unprocessed & raw: Oil is quickly and naturally released — without heat, chemicals or mechanics.
Benefits: Supports the pineal gland, healthy cholesterol levels, heart health and skin; may ease inflammation and inhibit free radical damage.* Mild taste.
Rosita Ratfish Liver Oil contains a vibrant, naturally-occurring nutrient profile that includes:
- Alkylglycerols (biologically active lipids): A concentration of up to 33%
- Vitamin A: In the active, retinol form
- Vitamin D3: The most bioavailable, cholecalciferol form*
- Vitamin E: The powerful antioxidant alpha-tocopherol, which is the most biologically and chemically active form*
- A full spectrum of omega fats: Including omega-3 EPA and DHA, 4, 6, 7, 9, and 11
According to published scientific studies, these nutrients support the body in many ways, such as:
- Potentially easing inflammation,
- Supporting the pineal gland,
- Supporting healthy cholesterol levels and the heart,
- Supporting the skin, and
- Inhibiting free radical damage.*
Best taken with food, as needed.
- Adults: Take 4 to 8 drops daily.
- Children and sensitive individuals: Take 1 to 4 drops daily.
- Infants (as approved by doctor): Take 1 to 2 drops in the mouth or mixed with breast milk.
- Breastfeeding moms: May consume the oil directly (2 to 5 drops daily) and allow the rich nutrients to pass through the milk to baby.
- Low and slow: Rosita is premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it’s critically important to start slowly, with a lower dosage than recommended. For example, a very small dose every other day, or even once a week, until you can determine how the supplement affects your body and what dosage feels right for you.