Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil Softgels
Benefits of Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil capsules
Here are a handful of reasons why many prefer our cod liver oil capsules:
No fresh fish taste.
Fantastic for travel.
Fish collagen softgel casing is easily absorbed and supports skin, hair, nail and joint health.*
Can ship safely to you in all temperatures, without cold packs (oil is protected from oxygen by its softgel casing and tight bottle seal).
Download Usage Guide Here
Pure: Contains 100% naturally occurring nutrients: vitamins A and D, and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids (including EPA and DHA); no synthetic vitamins.
Sustainable: Authentic cod are caught hook and line on our own fishing boats in Norway.
Unprocessed & raw: Oil is quickly and naturally released — without heat, chemicals or mechanics.
Convenient: Does not require refrigeration; ideal for those who’d rather skip the taste of fresh fish and fantastic for travel.
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels have a naturally rich and rare nutrient profile that lends itself to myriad health benefits:
- Vitamin A: It has true vitamin A in retinol form, which means the body can easily absorb and use it (unlike the vitamin A found in plants as beta-carotene). Vitamin A is involved in immune function, vision, reproduction and cellular communication.*
- Vitamin D: Rosita’s vitamin A also works hand-in-hand with its vitamin D, which helps the body absorb calcium to support bone health.*
- Omega fatty acids: Rosita’s full spectrum of fatty acids (including omega-3 EPA and DHA) are known for reducing inflammation and preserving brain health.*
Best taken with food, as needed.
- Adults:3 softgels daily. (90 capsule bottle will last 30 days)
- Children and sensitive individuals: Begin by taking 1 softgel daily. The softgels may be punctured with a pin and the oil expressed into the mouths of young children.
- Infants (as approved by doctor): 1 to 3 drops daily. The softgels may be punctured with a pin and the oil expressed into the mouth of an infant.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers: Do not exceed more than 3 softgels daily.
- Low and slow: Rosita is premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it’s critically important to start slowly, with a low dosage. For example, 1 softgel (or less) every other day, until you can determine how the oil affects your body and what dosage feels right for you.