Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil
If you do the research, you’ll find that most commercial cod liver oils are highly processed with heat that wipes out the natural vitamins A and D, and damages the fragile omega-3 fatty acids. To make up for the loss, most cod liver oil producers will add synthetic vitamins.
Yet Rosita family is in control of the entire process from fish to bottle, giving you the most precious and nutritional cod liver oil on the market.
Pure: Contains 100% naturally occurring nutrients: vitamins A and D, and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids (including EPA and DHA); no synthetic vitamins.
Sustainable: Authentic cod are caught hook and line on our own fishing boats in Norway.
Unprocessed & raw: Oil is quickly and naturally released — without heat, chemicals or mechanics. Benefits: Supports immunity, vision, reproduction, bone and brain health; may reduce inflammation and promote healthy skin.*
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil contains a naturally rich and rare nutrient profile that lends itself to myriad health benefits:
- Vitamin A: It has true vitamin A in retinol form, which means the body can easily absorb and use it (unlike the vitamin A found in plants as beta-carotene). Vitamin A is involved in immune function, vision, reproduction and cellular communication.
- Vitamin D: Rosita’s vitamin A also works hand-in-hand with its vitamin D, which helps the body absorb calcium to support bone health.*
- Omega fatty acids: Rosita’s full spectrum of fatty acids (including omega-3 EPA and DHA) are known for reducing inflammation and preserving brain health.*
Best taken with food, as needed.
- Adults: 1/2 to 1 teaspoon daily.
- Children and sensitive individuals: 1 to 4 drops daily.
- Infants (as approved by doctor): 1 to 3 drops daily. Drops may be administered by spoon or by dropper prior to feeding.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers: Do not exceed more than ¼ teaspoon daily.
- Low and slow: Rosita is premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it’s critically important to start slowly, with a lower dosage than recommended. For example, a very small dose every other day, or even once a week, until you can determine how the supplement affects your body and what dosage feels right for you.
How to take Rosita liquid
Here are some quick tips on “prepping” your pure cod liver oil for the most optimal taste:
- Before taking your preferred dose, take it out of the fridge and set it on the counter for two minutes.
- Then shake! This allows your oil to be properly distributed (it’s a full-spectrum oil, so shaking it makes for a consistent taste).
- Some people like to enjoy a slice of orange afterward for a refreshing chaser.