Healevations.com Terms and Conditions
By checking the Terms and Conditions box during checkout on Healevations.com, you are authorizing your payment given based on the terms of sections 1 and 2 below. This is permission for a single transaction only and does not provide authorization for any additional unrelated debits or credits to your account.
- SHIPPING & AVAILABILITY
- Expected Availability and Lead Times on Product Orders and Pre-Orders
Indoor Saunas: In stock items will ship in 5-7 business days. Out of stock Pre-Orders will ship in 2-8 Weeks, depending on the model.
Outdoor Saunas: 5-6 months.
Water Filtration Systems (CUZN): 2-7 Business days before shipment. Out of Stock items ship in 4-6 weeks.
Synergy Science Products: 2-7 Business days before shipment if in stock. Out of Stock items ship in 4-6 weeks.
SoSound Solutions: 4-6 Weeks before shipment.
UMH Water Structure Devices: 2-7 business days before shipment.
1.2 Delayed Shipment or Pre-Orders
Healevations, LLC will notify the customer when the items on the Shopify order come available. After receiving this deposit request, an order will be placed for the items purchased on back order and the customer will be provided a Sales Order number in reference to their order (i.e. SO255645) and an invoice with the remaining balance. Once these items come available, the customer will be responsible for paying if there is a balance before the items will ship.
Healevations, LLC will also notify the customer of any delays in shipments. If the customer does not respond to Healevations, LLC within two weeks of attempted contact after the items are available to ship, Healevations, LLC reserves the right to transfer or cancel available items on the sales order to another customer waiting for those items. If the order is cancelled, a one-time $50 processing fee will be subtracted from the total of the deposit.
1.3 Deposit Agreement
A one-time deposit made by signee is required to hold the items on order with no change to the sale price, model ordered referenced on the Sales Order number, or manufacturing. This deposit is noted by Healevations, LLC as a security deposit and will maintain the agreement to fulfill the order to the signee or any related parties only once the items come available.
1.4 Shipping Policy
Our goal is to make your buying experience simple, efficient and easy and our promise is to ensure your total satisfaction. Shipping damage claims are rare, but they do happen. In the event of shipping damage, we will promptly replace or fix the damage to your satisfaction. Should you need to return an item to us, please note our Cancellation and Return Policy below in section 2.
1.5 Visible Loss or Damage
Any external evidence of loss or damage that occurred during transit is considered visible loss or damage and should be noted on the delivery receipt and signed by the carrier’s agent (driver).
1.6 Concealed Loss or Damage
Any damage that occurred during transit that was not visible at the time of delivery is considered concealed loss or damage. Due to rough handling in transit, it is possible to damage the contents of the boxes without damaging the boxes. If such a situation occurs, it is important to contact us immediately for instructions on how to handle the claim. If a claim is to be filed, it is important to save the packaging that the damaged merchandise arrived in. You must open all received boxes and inspect products for concealed damage within 5 business days of delivery.
Most likely the driver will not be able to wait while you open the boxes. If that is the case, please note, “Possible Concealed Damage” on the delivery receipt.
1.7 Receiving Your Shipment
When receiving your shipment, it is important to do the following:
- Your shipment may consist of a number of individual boxes placed on a single pallet. The pallet will need to be separated to be unloaded. Large items will be shipped with lift gate service with a scheduled appointment for delivery. The driver will move your items off of the truck.
- Check the shipment for any visible damage to containers. If the boxes are dented, crushed, scratched, punctured, or cut it is very important to mark this on the bill of lading. If there is a possibility of damage it may be necessary to open the box and mark the actual damage on the bill of lading. It is important to be specific.
- Boxes that have been dropped may not show obvious signs of external damage. You may want to open these specific boxes before the driver leaves to ensure that the contents do not have concealed damage. The driver may refuse to allow you the time to open specific boxes. If this is the case, please note, “Possible Concealed Damage” on the delivery receipt. Open the boxes as soon as possible, but not later than 5 days after the delivery, to inspect for damage.
1.8 Refusing a Freight Shipment & Freight Carrier Fees
If the shipment of freight is damaged and unusable, it may be necessary to refuse part or all of the order. Call the service department at 1-888-471-4325 before refusing any shipment.
Please note that any additional freight carrier’s fees such as re-delivery are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise noted on your order. Liftgate service and delivery notification are standard with all orders. If additional services are requested by you and billed to us, all such fees shall then be re-billed to your credit card. If the freight carrier is unable to deliver the freight due to problems with contacting you or setting up delivery appointments, storage fees may be assessed by the carrier. In such cases, all storage fees are the responsibility of the customer and shall be billed to your credit card.
- CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY
- If an order is canceled prior to shipment, payment will be refunded and subject to a processing fee of 3% or a minimum of $50. Note that we consider your product to be “shipped” when a Bill of Lading and or tracking number have been generated for a freight carrier. After products are considered shipped, cancellations are treated as returns as described on our Shipping Policy.
- All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Please call 1-888-471-4325 to obtain an RMA. No returns will be accepted, or any credit granted without an RMA. To receive a credit or replacement unit, we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return.
- ‘Per our “30 Day Risk-Free Return Policy” on all Infrared Saunas, returns will be accepted within 30 business days of product receipt. Per our "90 Day Risk-Free Return Policy" on all water quality products, returns will be accepted within 90 business days of product receipt. Per our 1 Year Risk Free Return Policy on the AquaCure AC50, returns will be accepted within 365 days of product receipt.
Shipping charges on returns shall be the responsibility of the customer and all returned items must be returned in “new” or “like new” condition, in undamaged original manufacturer’s packaging, and with all original product manuals. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in “like new” condition (or without significant damage on the Aquacure AC50), a full refund will be provided on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges and minus a 25% restocking charge. For products sold with a “Free Shipping Promotion”, the actual freight cost to originally ship the product will be deducted from your refund.
- If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial shipping company for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return and charges described in Section 2.3 above shall be applied.
- Most products come with a manufacturer’s warranty which is located in/on their packaging or in their documentation. We do not provide any warranty over and above the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Custom orders, private label or non-standard sauna models are non-refundable.
By checking the terms and conditions box during your Shopify Checkout at Healevations.com, you authorize Healevations, LLC to charge your credit card according to the terms outlined in sections 1-2. This payment authorization is ONLY for a deposit for the goods/services described in your Shopify cart specified by you, for the total amount indicated, and is valid for one (1) time use only. You certify that you are an authorized user of this credit card and that I will not dispute the payment with your credit card company; so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms indicated in this form and in sections 1 and 2 above.